Written by Mike Howell
Sunday, 01 April 2012 14:04
First Christian Church Participating in Cushing Relay for Life
First Christian Church has formed a Relay for Life team, "Disciples for a Cure," with nearly 40 members! If you are a church member interested in participating, please enroll at our Relay for Life webpage. We are currently fundraising in preparation for the big Relay in June.
Here are the fundraisers we are doing to help RfL:
- 14th: Valentine's Day chocolate-covered-strawberries
- 14th: Valentine's Day evening babysitting
- 16th: Luminarias
- 24th: FCC Murder Mystery dinner
- 28th: Sponsor our Big Walk from Mannford to Cushing (via Drumright), a 32 mile distance!
- 12th: Mother's Day Hanging Baskets provided by Hilltop Greenhouse of Cushing, OK
- 12th: Mother's Day chocolate covered strawberries
- 14th: Indian Taco dinner and silent auction for:
- Russell Stover chocolates
- Photo sessions (two individual sessions)
- Bowling passes at Frontier Bowl
- Game of Laser Tag for 5
- Tickets to Tulsa Drillers' game, and THROWING THE FIRST PITCH!!
- O'Reilley's Auto Parts gift certificate
- Tidal School gift certificate
- 26th: Relay Day at Boom'a'Rang Diner (present a coupon and a percentage of sales goes to Relay)
- TBA: See's Candies chocolate bars sale
- TBA: "Hope" bracelets sale
- TBA: Relay Bulbs (purple colored incandescent light bulbs for porch, lamps, etc.)
- 23rd: Relay for Life -- 5:30pm at Cushing High School Track
With all these events and fundraisers, there's something to interest everybody. And all your hard work goes to a great cause. Join our team today!
If you have any questions, please contact Crystal White, Marc White, or Ish Engle. Or contact the church office at 918-225-4484.
Last Updated ( Monday, 02 April 2012 21:37 )